PHOTO BOOTH FAQ/TERMS OF HIRE
We always get asked several different questions regarding our photo booth hire service. Therefore, we have come up with a list of the most asked questions and have answered them for you. We hope the following information will be useful as you decide which photo booth company you will choose.
1. How much space will I need? The maximum space needed for our photo booth is 2 metres wide x 3 metres deep x 2.1 metres high.
2. What if I don’t have the maximum space? If your venue does not have the available space, we can remove the bollards and carpet. This will require a space of 2 metres wide x 2 metres deep x 2.1 metres high. Alternatively, our photo booth can be used as an open style (without curtains). This will definitely save on space. Get in touch with us and we can discuss your options even more.
3. How do I secure my date? A reservation fee/deposit is required to secure your date.
4. How can I pay my reservation fee/deposit? Payments can be made via bank transfer or via our online pay pal invoice which allows you to use your visa or mastercard. Payments made via bank/credit card incur a 3% processing fee.
5. What if I decide to cancel my booking? Cancellations after 10 days of making your deposit (reservation fee) will not be given a refund. This is because we have reserved the date for you and have turned away potential customers.
6. When do I need to pay my balance? Outstanding payments must be paid within one month of your event/delivery date. We will send you a reminder and an updated statement as your event gets closer.
7. Do you charge for idle time? Yes, our business does charge for idle time and we discuss this with you as required.
8. When will you set up the photo booth? We will co-ordinate set up either with you or your venue and arrange the appropriate time. Set up generally starts one hour prior to your hire start time and pack up once your hire time concludes.
9. How much time do you allow for set up? We allow 1 hour.
10. Do you provide attendants? Yes. This is to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
11. When does the hire time start? You provide us with the time you want the hire to start, eg; 7pm
12. Can the photo booth be placed outside? The photo booth can be placed outside, provided it is protected from the elements. Therefore, under a marquee or garage, however, alternative arrangements should always be made incase of unforeseen changes to the weather.
13. Is it possible to take the photo booth up stairs? Yes, stairs are not a problem.
14. Can I supply my own green screen images? Yes, if you have chosen to have the green screen feature in your hire, then as the hiree, you have the option to supply your own images. These must be emailed to us no later than two weeks before your event. Please note that offensive images that are either violent, have mature themes or vulgar language will not be accepted by Blush & Pose Photography as a green screen image.
15. Can I have a logo as my personalised message for the bottom of my photo strips? Yes. The logo/design to be added to the bottom of the photo strips must be emailed no later than two weeks before your event. Please note that Blush & Pose Photography does not design logos.
16. What if the photo booth malfunctions during my event? The attendant will make sure everything is operational.
17. Can I provide my own props? Yes, of course.
18. How will I get a copy of all the images taken in the photo booth? Once your event is over, we will provide you with a link to a private online gallery, no later than 7 days after your event, of all the images taken during your hire time. You will then be able to download and/or share the images. Please note that Blush & Pose Photography retains the copyright for all images and a copyright licence is granted to the client for personal use only.